This is an opportunity to join New Zealand and Australian market's leading consultancy. Due to a growing project pipeline they are currently looking for an experienced Senior/Principal Geotechnical Engineer to assist with the workload and lead a well established team of experienced Engineers.
- Lead and mentor a team of junior engineers
- Check and sign off work
- Geotechnical design of retaining structures, foundations, slope stabilisation and earthworks
- Assist with business development
- Work closely with other Senior Engineers
Key Selection Criteria
- 10+ years of Consultancy experience with 3-4 within in NZ market
- CPEng status
- Strong knowledge and understanding of New Zealand market and standards
- Previous management experience and ability to work in a team
- New Zealand Residency or Valid Work permit
If you have the skills and experience for this role then Apply here, or call Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 95067