|Job Title:||Principal Health & Safety Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Julie Le Prou|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
• Lead the development of health and safety strategies
• Strong relationship management
Our client is seeking an experienced Principal H & S Advisor to lead the development and ongoing improvement of health and safety systems. You will actively take a lead in the development, implementation and ongoing revision of their Health and Safety Strategy.
You will support the Board and work closely with the Senior H & S Advisor and others in the Health and Safety team.
To be successful in this role you will
- Proven Senior H & S experience, leading the development of health and safety strategies, initiatives, policies and programmes
- Proven experience in developing business processes and systems
- In-depth knowledge of best-practice workplace health and safety management
- Proven experience at building strong relationships at senior levels within an organisation to Board level
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern - email@example.com quoting job number 100941.
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.