- Utilise your exceptional relationship skills
- Work in collaboration with a professional-driven team
- Provide strategic HR advice
My client is looking for an HR Business Partner to focus on enabling their organisation to be a high performing. They require an experienced HR Business Partner to provide strategic HR advice and drive activities that improve business outcomes.
You will have strong communication skills and loads of energy to enable you to provide coaching and mentoring to people leaders across the business. You will work closely with your business groups and be very strategic in helping these groups meet their objectives.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- HR generalist experience
- Solid employment legislation knowledge
- Strong judgement and experience adapting advice to different situations
- A tertiary level qualification with a preference in HR
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Julie Le Prou on (04) 494 1133 quoting job number 93379.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz