- Permanent opportunity for multiple principal poliy advisors
- Exciting work programme in a large government agency
- Chance to be part of leading a fantastic team
This is an exciting opportunity for multiple experienced principal policy advisors to join a large government agency.
We are looking for principal advisors who can:
- As part of the Policy team, support the overall capability of the team
- Drive the strategic policy agenda and set the direction for the team’s policy domain with the manager
- Provide authoritative policy advice and lead programmes of work and project teams on complex and sensitive areas
- Effectively influence domain topics through engagement and communication with senior stakeholders
- Enhance the overall capability of the team through guiding and mentoring senior advisors and advisors in their day to day work
The principal policy advisors will need to:
- Lead project teams and understand and utilise the capability of team members to deliver high quality project outputs
- Provide leadership that engages and motivates others to succeed and develop, and proactively share knowledge and ideas
- Provide intellectual leadership by bringing new ideas and knowledge to policy discussions and lead strategic conversations in the policy area
I would like to hear from you if you are a principal policy advisor and looking for your next challenge.
For full job description and more information please contact me with the job number 91386 and job title "Principal Policy Advisors" at email@example.com or Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also apply directly online with a copy of your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz