Our client is a Large Public Organisation heavily involved in transport infrastructure. They have a vacancy for an experienced Property Acquisition Manager, with sound knowledge in the sale & purchase of land, and understanding of the Public Works Act 1981 to join their Auckland based team. With a regional focus, you will responsible with managing the strategic and operational programs allocated for future planning and development.
- Develop & implement Acquisition Programs within planned funding.
- Ensure all acquisitions comply with the Public Works Act 1981, and the Organizations processes.
- Provide regular reports on property identification, acquisition progress and risk mitigation.
- Develop property strategies for all future projects and acquisitions.
- Negotiate with property owners and interested parties.
- Ensure effective consultation with all internal & external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience Required
- Tertiary Qualification in Business Studies and/or Bachelor of Property.
- Sound knowledge in the sale & purchase of property for Crown use.
- In-depth knowledge of the Public Works Act 1981.
- Proven experience in a similar Property role.
- Effective stakeholder management & engagement experience.
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritise activities.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all parties.
If you believe you have the skills & experience to be successful in this role than apply here, or call Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.