- 2IC procurement role in a key government agency
- Help build procurement capability
- Use your experience to mentor other procurement professionals
We are currently seeking a principle procurement specialist to join a government agency on a permanent basis. The newly created role will suit experience procurement professionals who are looking for a step towards management. The role involved being a trusted advisor to senior management, offering strategic guidance as well as coaching and mentoring to more junior staff.
You will have:
- Considerable procurement experience
- Strategic mindset
- Supplier relationship experience
- Desire to mentor and coach others
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 98407.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz