- Manage a diverse property portfolio
- Implement processes in a changing environment
- Advise regional staff across New Zealand
We are currently sourcing a Principle Property Advisor on a 6 month contract for a government client. Working alongside the National property Manager, you will be given responsibility of a national portfolio of residential and commercial leased and owned properties. The organisation is going through a change process driven by an uplift in funding, so you will have the opportunity to create sound processes and coach the wider team on best practice for BAU property management. A great opportunity to deliver positive change and work with an interesting a diverse portfolio.
You will have:
- Property management of a diverse portfolio
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change environments
- Hands-on approach
- Good understanding of commercial and residential lease management
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 104314
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz