This is a 2-month contract, with a high chance of extension, with a large government entity in the CBD.
About the role:
- Travel to deployment site as per deployment schedule– possibly multiple sites on any given day
- Conduct limited end user support, namely answering general questions regarding the use of the new MFD printers / barcode scanners
- Assist end users:
- provide basic trouble shooting to diagnose printing issues post deployment
- with reconfiguring the default printer on their laptop / desktop
- with use of new fax solution
- use of follow me print, including card registration if required
- Report any unresolvable issues to the onsite Technician or back to the project team if no technician is on site
- Punctuality is an essential job function of this position.
- Must be able to work in New Zealand
- Experience with MFD printers
- Full NZ Drivers Licence and car
- Fast learner
- Excellent verbal communication, customer service and teaching skills
- Good technical skills, leadership and positive approach
- Provide high quality project and IT support to the customer
- Proved a high level of customer service tied to every interaction with the customer and an end-user
- End user support experience preferred
- Will have basic computer, printing troubleshooting skills
- Must be proficient in using all MS Office applications.
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 100883
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.