Our client is urgently seeking a Procurement Analyst to Support the management and lead team with quality data and reporting to assist in the strategic direction and delivery of quality outcomes for the organisation.
The roles involve data extraction and manipulation from various systems, carrying out analysis, interpretation and evaluation of data, ensuring all reports are delivered on time as scheduled and deltas clearly identified.
What your duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Procurement Reporting, Analysis, Interpretation and Evaluation
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to inform them of procurement activities
- Analyse and evaluate company -wide expenditure and identify opportunities to reduce costs
- Provide support to the procurement processes with pricing comparisons
- Extracting and analysing data across categories and business units on a regularly for business needs
- Assist with tendering evaluation processes when required
- Assist with benefit realisation verification
- Co-ordinate and produce the timely reports
- Support the wider organisation ad-hoc duties
The right candidate must have:
- University degree in relevant discipline such as Finance, Commerce or Law is desirable
- Minimum 3-5 industry experience in similar roles
- Proven experience in cost modelling for tendered projects
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite including Visio and project and Ariba
- Excellent communication skills such as negotiations, conflict resolution & relationship management
- Expert user of Excel, VB, Business Objects, SharePoint
- Project management skills
- Drive for performance
- Self-starting attitude with energy and motivation to be effective in a very demanding environment
- Available Immediately
This is a full-time role based in Auckland CBD. The role will start immediately and be until Mid- May at this stage. If you are interested, please send in your CV using the prompts below. For any additional information, please call Reva Dalal on 021 937 783.