My client is a critical part of the social structure within New Zealand and due to an increase in workload as looking for a senior Procurement Practitioner to join the team on a contract basis.
As an experienced specialist, and reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will work with and assist, senior stakeholders in the organisation to run end-to-end RFPs, evaluate responses, and negotiate and execute supplier contract and agreements.
- Contract management
- Supplier evaluation & KPI Management
- RFP & Tender Management
- Stakeholder management & engagement
- Input into current & proposed Contract
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification – (Procurement, Business or Law)
- Contract management experience
- Ability to oversee RFP & Tender processes
- Strong Communication & negotiation capability
- Supplier management experience
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience
If you believe you have the experience we seek then apply here or contact Liam Brodie at Beyond Recruitment on 027 566 6561 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 108765