- Lead and inspire a high performing procurement team
- Advise on strategic sourcing matters across diverse categories
- Instil a collaborative culture of thought sharing and continuous improvement.
We are currently sourcing a Procurement Team Leader for a high performing government ministry. The successful candidate will inherit a commercially-savvy team of procurement professionals, who are creating great social outcomes for New Zealand through their work. If your leadership style is one of mentorship and enabling others, then this role is for you. A great opportunity to expand your leadership experience within a strategic procurement environment.
You will have:
- Some previous leadership/mentoring experience within procurement
- Breadth of procurement experience
- Strategic mindset
- Stakeholder engagement skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 101101.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz