- Product Business Analyst
- Enterprise Environment
- 6 month contract - South Auckland
About the company
This enterprise sized organisation is one of New Zealand’s highest profile businesses with reach and presence across the whole country. Joining a transforming technology team, you will be part of a wider group going through a significant Agile transformation. The business is focused on delivering innovative new products, and producing world class services for its customers and this is a great opportunity to join a growing team. The business values include continuous improvement, collaboration, constant learning and doing what’s best for customers.
About the role
You will be working within a team of BA's gathering requirements from the business/users related to software enhancements and infrastructure projects within this busy fast paced environment.
Skills & experience required
- Product/Business Analysis experience
- Experience working on Digital projects an advantage
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within the BA team, EPO team and Project teams
- Ability to work autonomously on smaller, less complex projects
- Solid core BA skills
- Familiar with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Process design & modelling (BPMN)
- Requirement traceability
- Scenarios and use cases
- Epics and User Stories
- Facilitate Requirement workshops
- Context / Scope modelling
This is a great opportunity to work within a supportive team in an exciting industry sector, it isn't static, change and innovation is what keeps this organisation in front of its competitors.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Candidates that have the legal right to work in New Zealand are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.