- Product Manager
- Undefined Product
- Build Your Own Team
About the role
My client has been operating for over 30 years and have become true experts in their industry. Proactively ensuring they are adapting to the impacts of technology, they are looking to bring on board a Product Manager to identify new products and solutions to expand business and future proof the organisation. You will have the opportunity to build your delivery team and own this practise within the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be a product visionary – you will not have pre-defined products, you need to identify new solutions.
- Be responsible and accountable for the success of a product
- Evaluate opportunities and determine was gets built and delivered to customers
- Become an expert on the customer – their pains, desires, processes, etc
- Analyse customer behaviour with the product
- Understands and works within the constraints of the business
- Have / develop a deep knowledge of the market
Skills & experience required
- Seasoned experience in a Product Manager role
- Experience with no pre-defined product – identifying opportunities for new products/solutions and building/delivering these
- Experience leading a high performing team of ‘outside-the-box’ thinkers
- Strong experience engaging/building relationships with customer stakeholders
- Ability to understand customer constraints and work within these
- Be accountable for your team’s outputs
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion. Ref 94949
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.