- Career progression
- Financial Services
- 3-5 years’ experience
We’re excited to be representing a leader in the Financial Services sector with the recruitment of a Product Manager to join their reputed and dynamic team.
This pivotal role requires an experienced Product Manager within Financial Services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be the Product ‘Subject Matter Expert’ in the delivery of significant business projects as requested by Management i.e. enterprise product rationalisation, product migration and product architecture design
- Manage and deliver specific product development projects / product reviews / activities as required as part of the overall product programme of work
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and management of Product Development and Lifecycle processes and frameworks as agreed with Management
- Support the development of Portfolio, Channel and Broker proposition and product strategies as requested by the Senior Product Manager
To be successful you will need:
- Marketing experience or equivalent Product Management/Development experience (at least 3-5 years)
- Previous Financial Services experience (at least 3-5 years)
- High skill in: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, MS Project
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Sciences
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to enhance their Product Management career.
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 102181