Our client in Central Auckland is in need of a Product Marketing Manager for a 6 month contract to start ASAP. You would be responsible for both product planning and marketing from inception to launch. You will need to have experience manage a products entire LifeCycle by gathering and prioritizing product insights and customer requirements to define the vision. You would have led a team and had direct reports. Work with internal and external partners to meet customer needs and support the companies overall strategy & goals.
About the role:
- Design and develop product positioning
- Create product strategy & roadmaps
- Execute and deliever marking collateral with sales teams
- Budget and forecast revenue
- Manage relationships
- 5+ years in a marketing role with product management
- Fintech experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated sucess defining and launching excellent products
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now via the prompts.
Job Ref: 105545
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.
Paula Broussard – Client Manager: Marketing, Digital & CX