Become a Product Owner in one of NZ’s largest technology shops with the opportunity to drive business outcomes and value thought the adoption of cloud technologies. Drive development and adoption of Cloud Services, engage customers, stakeholders & squads and create, prioritise, sequence and maintain the Product Backlog.
About the role:
- Drive automation for Google and or AWS infrastructure as code and security as code
- Define clear product vision for product transparency, value and validation
- Impact Mapping, Value Metrics and Measuring Technical Debt analysis
- Deploy PaaS as it pertains to Storage, Database, Networking and Containers
- Convey vision for Releases and Sprints
- Previous Agile work environment is key
- Born conflict resolver
- Experience with Google Cloud Deployment and or AWS CloudFormation
- Understanding of Scrum as a Product Owner
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline for Infra as code, Linux Operating Systems and configuration management tools (Ansible or Puppet)
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Broussard, Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation - 021 196 4296
Ref No: 99718