About the Role
Our client is a global leader in it's industry with a range of products comprised of hardware, firmware and software. In operation for a decade, they have been recognised on the Deloitte Fast 50 in 2018 due to their success. Currently in a stage of hyper growth, they are embarking on their next generation of product development to ensure they remain a market leader at the very forefront of technology and innovation.
They are looking for a Hardware Product Owner with proven experience working with hardware products, to join their high performing team.
You will be involved in:
- Corss Functionally drive development and launch of product, from concept to delivery
- Define and write functional and technical specifications including requirements and user cases for new product features
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work with development, engineers, QA and other teams across all phases of the SDLC
- Complete analysis to ensure performance requirements are met.
- Review test plans
- Collect and manage stakeholder requirements for one or more products across multiple product generations
- Plan product roadmaps, development schedules and product designs
- Manage corss functional teams across software, hardware and firmware
- Coordinate contractual arrangments with partners
- Training and mentor others on various functional areas
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- 5+ years' relevant work experience as a Product Owner in a product company
- Experience requirement gathering in hardware R&D
- Experience working in small, focused teams
- Ability to define and manage complex processes and product issues of a broad scope
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and management skills
- Experience writing technical and functional specifications
If you're looking for your next opportunity in a high performing, successful organisation and this sounds like you, apply now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.