The Programme Coordinator is responsible for supporting the WRLC and Secretariat colleagues to deliver exceptional programmes and projects.
This part time role (20 hours per week) will include administrative and organising functions, and support for the production of marketing and communication materials and outcomes including:
- Providing administrative support to the Secretariat, the Independent Chair, the CEOs Group and the Senior Managers Group where needed.
- Establishing and maintaining administrative practices for the Secretariat team and Independent Chair.
- Maintaining records for the WRLC, Secretariat and others as required.
- Providing communications and engagement support activities for the Secretariat and the WRLC.
- Working with the Administrating Authority to ensure that WRLC activities are undertaken in a timely manner to a high level of quality.
The salary for the postion is $51,816 - $77,726 (pro rata based on 20 hours per week).
What this role offers you:
- Working with an amazing leader and leadership team,
- Invest in professional development, learning and growth,
- Visibility to senior level (working with CE's, Ministers, Mayors),
- Part-time allows you work/life flexibility,
Wellington Regional Leadership Committee (WRLC)
The Joint Committee brings together all local authorities in the Wellington region and Horowhenua, mana whenua partners and central Government to provide leadership and direction to tackle the region’s key urban growth, economic development and recovery challenges and opportunities. This is a new regional partnership creating opportunities for the future development of this region.
Role of the WRLC’s Secretariat Team
An independent Secretariat supports the Committee. It helps ensure the WRLC has the perspective, expertise and advice to explore options, make informed decisions and equip the region to sustainably grow.
For more information please contact Ryan Wilson, Client Manager – Government & Policy at Beyond Recruitment at email@example.com or 021 192 4251.
Please apply with your CV & a cover letter indicating the value you will bring to the role by clicking on the link below.
Please be aware you need to have Permanent Residency or Citizenship to apply for this role.
REF # 110564