- Fixed term contract through until July 2020
- 70-80k per annum pro rata
- Central city location
Work for one of New Zealand’s largest government agencies in a high-profile programme of work. They are looking for someone who is hands on and highly capable with administration and coordination functions.
You will be working alongside the programme manager and lead by providing reporting services, filing management, documentation management. You’ll also be working closely with the rest of the programme team to ensure compliance and consistency across the implementation of the programme of work right across all work streams.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in project/programme coordination
- Have the ability to work in an agile environment
- Be able to handle and prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Build strong, solid working relationships
- Be able to work across all levels of an organisation
- Have proven ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite and other communication systems
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. For further information contact Clive Pearson on (04) 471 5861 quoting job number 102077
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz