- Agile Delivery Lead / Programme Manager
- Iconic NZ Brand
- Superb opportunity
About the Role
As a Delivery Practice Lead, you will have a programme of products, solutions or projects within the overall Planning and Delivery Portfolio and will be accountable for leading, supporting and enabling a team of Agile Coaches / Project Managers in the art of delivering and developing enterprise-class software and systems utilising multi-skilled teams and lean agile practices in the shortest sustainable lead time.
In Technology we work as a team, often there is not one best answer, but a best fit for the situation. As part of the team you’ll be responsible for:
AGILE/LEAN PRACTICES As the Delivery Practice Lead, you are the person on the team who leads the agile practices. You will use a variety of agile and lean tools and techniques to help the team deliver value and remain focused on the outcome. You will be at the forefront of best-practice.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Delivering complex products, solutions or projects using the approved agile methodology, learning and iterating frequently.
- Work with the Product sponsor, business owners and product owners to define the roadmap for any given product, solution or project and translate this into user stories, backlog prioritisation and release train.
- Drive the adoption of agile frameworks as way of working across your program within Enterprise and Planning not just in specific products, solutions and projects.
- Lead the program implementation planning readiness process- prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Leading and growing collaborative teams trained in our agile lean framework to deliver outcomes and value, breaking down barriers and removing roadblocks for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Summarises the program and team planning implementation objectives and publishes these for visibility and transparency.
- Facilitates the synchronisation and dependency impacts of the Delivery Practice Leads program release implementation or roadmaps with other program release implementations or roadmaps.
- Lead and facilitate the drive for user experience innovation cycles within your program and overall planning and delivery portfolio.
- Coach leaders, teams and Agile Coaches in lean-agile practices and mindsets.
Applications are invited from candidates that have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like the role for you then please APPLY NOW or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation connecting IT Talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.