I am urgently seeking a Programme Manager to hit the ground running for an intitial 4 month contract overseeing the implementation of SAP web forms project. This person will operate mostly from a Vendor site and the role will be a very delivery focussed and demanding, so a strong constitution is essential!
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience of leading diverse ICT projects and programmes working in an ICT systems development, application development, vendor facing ICT role
- Focus on delivering outcomes within agreed budget, scope and timeframe
- Understanding of Prince 2 and MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) would be desirable
- Extensive experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of organisations and be able to build networks and trust.
- Leadership and motivational skills demonstrated by effectively leading project teams to deliver within very tight timeframes
- SAP experience ideal but not a must
If you gave all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference 98960.