- Programme Manager
- Fleet Decarbonisation
- 6+ month contract
About the role
The programme manager will be working on the delivery of a Fleet Decarbonisation programme, decarbonising a corporate fleet through a replacement of the current combustion engine passenger vehicles with a low carbon or zero equivalents within the existing constraints. This Programme includes four interdependent projects that need to be integrated to achieve the predicted and desired benefits. This includes: IT system development, civil works to install EV charging infrastructure at multiple office locations, the replacement and purchase of the vehicles themselves, and change management to ensure staff are trained in the new approach to mobility management, in using electric vehicles and to manage behaviour change to ensure that it aligns to the programme requirements. Experience in previously delivering a similar fleet decarbonisation project is desirable.
Skills & experience required
- Programme Management experience is essential
- Experience delivering civils projects is a necessity and the integration of IT projects desirable
- Knowledge and experience of using the P3M3 framework is desirable
- Knowledge of electric vehicles and mobility management systems is desirable
- Managing behaviour change experience is desirable
- Managing budgets and scope through complex and interrelated projects and programmes
- Managing multiple and at times conflicting stakeholders
- Working with data and IT systems
- Communicating programme and project progress with internal and external stakeholders
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment, Technology, Transformation & Digital , connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.