- Implement a working programme and project framework
- Organise and prioritise capital projects
- Draw information from colleagues and SMEs to inform planning changes
We are currently sourcing a Programme/Project Planner for a government agency on a permanent basis. This is a very senior position which requires a highly organised and experienced programme and project planner that is familiar with a range of project planning frameworks. You will use your experience to advise on the most appropriate framework to utilise for a high-value government capital build programme across NZ. You will identify key milestones, react well to changes in information and mitigate risk through prior experience and drawing vital information from the wider team.
You will have some of the following:
- Broad and deep understanding/experience project and programme planning
- Familiarity with reporting by exception, project linkages and planning frameworks.
- Ability to draw information from industry professionals and colleagues.
- Ability to be the custodian of a vast programme plan of high-value/risk.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 103814
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz