- Albany Location
- Fantastic Team Environment
- Opportunity Knocks
We are seeking an experienced Project Administrator to assist the Planning & Design Manager and Senior Designers manage the consenting documentation programme for all jobs – either in documentation, Building or Resource Consents or Construction.
You will enjoy assisting a Senior Manager by keeping him up to date with jobs, carrying out documentation, attending meetings and preparing minutes, and updating him on status of jobs.
Our role will suit someone who is organised, self-managed, has a positive attitude, is methodical and likes to get tasks right the first time.
Experience required for this role:-
- Previous Administration experience for a building organisation
- Sound knowledge and previous use of MS Project, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administration and computer skills plus the ability to pick up tasks quickly
- Multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy is paramount
You will also require:-
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- A form of qualification in construction management or similar
Previous Construction and Health & Safety knowledge and experience is paramount.
An immediate start is available, however we can wait for the perfect candidate.
This is your chance to join a growing organisation with a warm and friendly team. Great remuneration and fun team environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply now so we can commence talking with you today!
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop – Client Manager
Ref No: 88989