- Albany Location
- Great opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator
- Well established, growing business
My client is one of New Zealand's leading retail shop fit-out companies and they are looking for an experienced Project Administrator to join their ever-growing business based in Albany on the North Shore.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mature and confident person with the ability to take ownership of their work and go the extra mile, whilst working under tight time frames.
Experience in the construction industry is desired but not essential, New Zealand Project administration is essential.
In this role your responsibilities will include;
- Preparation and organisation of programme schedules & project deliverables
- Managing Health & Safety
- Preparation of Building Consent applications
- Organising out of hours security on site and necessary work permits
- Overseeing the delivery and return of equipment
- General administration including travel & accommodation booking
- Support to the Project Management team
- Liaising with subcontractors
To apply for this role, you must already reside in New Zealand and have either citizenship or residency.
Please apply now via the link, or send your CV to Callie Beeley email@example.com
Job Ref: 97765