- 12-month fixed term
- CBD location
- $60k-$68k depending on experience
Project admin role within a busy (but fun) recruitment team.
This role is within a government organisation who has the best interests of New Zealand’s natural, historic and cultural heritage at heart. You will support the team to create and maintain project documentation and reports.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within a project environment
- Be an excellent administrator
- Provide project administration support
- Be proficient in MS Excel
- Have high attention to detail
- Assist with meeting arrangement, project tracking, inbox management
- Be an effective communicator and use initiative
- Be solutions focussed
- Be adaptable and contribute to what needs to be done
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. Successful applicants will be legally able to work in New Zealand for the duration of the contract.