Looking for your next temporary role? If you have experience in Project Administration or Coordination, we want to work with you!
Beyond Recruitment has a range of exclusive and exciting clients that are looking to work with experienced Project Coordinators and Administrators on a temporary basis.
The benefits of temporary work are countless!
- Access to exclusive clients in both the public and private sector
- Competitive hourly rates on offer
- Wellington CBD, Lower Hutt and Porirua locations
- Part and Full-time hours available
- Temp of the Month Award
We are seeking experienced Project Administrators/Coordinators to support our clients in the successful delivery of their projects.
Key skills, experience and attributes required:
- Previous experience in project work environments
- A strong background in; business administration support, executive assistance and/or office management
- Strong MS Office experience
- Exposure to managing budgets
- Experience with scheduling and risk management
- Strong coordination skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
If you are available immediately and for at least the next three months, with the legal right to work in New Zealand, Please, apply now!
For any questions or queries, please email Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz, quoting reference number 102926