Large corporate requiring someone with demonstrated project administration experience to start ASAP in a temporary assignment with real long-term potential.
This role is crucial to the team's success in service delivery, therefore, the ability to take direction, work within guidelines and support the Project Managers is vital to this role. The busy project team need some extra support to assist with documentation and the coordination of ongoing contracts. Your workload will be directed, but the ability to work autonomously to deliver on time will be paramount.
The successful person should have the following skills:
- Demonstrated project administration experience in liaising with various stakeholders
- Be a strong relationship builder
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word/Excel
- Reporting and database management
- Exposure to flow-charting tools would be beneficial
- Ideally exposure to the construction industry
If you have the experience listed above, are eligible to work in New Zealand long-term and you are available immediately, please contact Sam Moodley, Manager – Temporary Staffing Services on 09 374 0870 or submit your application through the link below.
Ref No: 95478