This is a great role for candidates who are looking to work with experts in the construction sector including engineers, architects and building surveyors.
You will be responsible to work with these experts to successfully deliver technical design and construction standards for this large organisation
You will be responsible for:
- Lead and/or assist with the development and maintenance of various technical guidelines for building design
- Lead or assist with the resolution of technical and regulatory issues
- Build the business capability in understanding technical guidelines to achieve good design outcomes.
- Provide input on Weathertightness and Seismic Assessment guidelines as required.
To be successful you will have:
- Experienced in property and/or asset management
- Sound understanding of relevant legal frameworks and requirements for engineering and design of buildings
- Experienced in engaging with councils and industry consultants
- Strong communication skills especially written
- A relevant building qualification is desirable.
This role works in a fun, highly productive, supportive and professional team environment.
If you are excited about this opportunity please apply on this site or contact Ian Green on 04 471 5866 for further information.
Ref No: 91289