Our client in the government sector is seeking a Project Advisor with experience in records / information management for a 9 month contract opportunity, to start in early October 2018.
As a Project Advisor, you will provide support services in a number of projects, working closely with the project team to deliver successful outcomes.
To be successful in this role, they're looking for someone who has the following experience / expertise:
- Understanding, experience in record / information management
- Documenting project specific progress, risk and issues
- Supporting business analysts in current / future state processes and procedures
- Developing strong relationships with project team members
- Participate in training and workshops to enhance project capability and progress
It is essential for this environment that the successful candidate can:
- Adapt quickly in changing work environments
- Demonstrate strong time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, and you'd like to hear more then please 'Apply' now with your CV in MS Word format. Please also include a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience are directly relevant to the role .
Job Ref: 94614