- Revit savvy Project Architect
- Range of projects include residential | community | hospitality | corporate | industrial
- Exceptional culture and team, driven from the top
This customer centric practice has a brilliant reputation for delivering the best in design. Of course this brings referral work in an already busy market, creating this additional opportunity to bring your design skills to the table.
Brief summary of responsibilities:
- Taking the lead in design development
- Assisting with and overseeing documentation
- Attending design/ construction/ client meetings
- Project delivery
Skills & experience required - NZ Registered Architects with:
- Minimum of 5 years NZ experience
- Demonstrate design development skills
- Possess excellent knowledge of the NZ construction industry processes and NZBC
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to deliver large and complex projects
Proficiency with Revit is also preferred
The team are a collaborative team of combined talents and includes some of the most elite Revit technicians and designers.
If you'd like to join a motivated, driven, expert and customer centric team, apply confidentially today.
The remuneration is generous and will be in line with your level of expertise.
Call Brenda James, National Architecture Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 0274 501021 or email email@example.com quoting reference 88040
You can also find me on Linked In