- Design led practice
- Large scale variety of projects
- Dedicated to professional development
Feel free to give me a call before you apply to see if this opportunity fits with your personal career goals, Brenda James 0274501021
About the opportunity
We are on the lookout for a project architect who is design and delivery focussed and can manage projects. You will have excellent time management skills, be a collaborative team player and have the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients, consultants and contractors.
This role will be responsible for managing projects, sourcing and preparing submissions for new project opportunities, architectural design work, co-ordination of detailed architectural drawings, and undertaking the preparation of specifications and other contract documents as required.
You will be a knowledgeable project architect and ready to use your sound commercial knowledge, and understanding of the development and construction industry to thrive in this role. You will also be efficient, customer focused and have a proactive approach to priorities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Architectural degree and either registered or eligible to be registered
- Familiar with NZ codes and standards
- Revit proficient
- Creative flair
- Practical and technical understanding of building materials and elements, structures, construction and services
- NZ experience with a portfolio of completed projects
- You will be commercially savvy and be passionate about your architectural career.
If you have an eye for detail and you are ready to work with other leading professionals, then get in contact now.
You will have the opportunity to work on a mix of projects from mixed use residential, retail, education and more, and will receive continual progression of your architectural career.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Email Brenda James, National Architecture Specialist at Beyond Recruitment - 0274 501021 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com quoting ref 89327
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information