- Design and deliver projects
- Range of projects include housing | community | hospitality | corporate | industrial
- Successful practice for 30+ years
About the practice
This practice value their people and are committed to career development and empowering the team to contribute using their combined talents and creativity. It's all about team success here.
They are a customer centric practice and have a brilliant reputation for delivering the best in design. Of course, this brings referral work in to an already busy practice, creating this additional opportunity to bring your design and project delivery skills onboard.
About the opportunity
We are seeking interest from Architects who have proven ability to lead and deliver large and complex projects across a range of sectors.
- Take the lead in design development
- Assist with overseeing documentation
- Attend design/construction/client meetings
- Project administration/site observation
We are seeking:
- NZ Registered Architect
- Revit savvy
- Demonstrate design development strength
- Possess excellent knowledge of the NZ construction industry processes
There is a strong team of Grads and Technicians to support you in ensuring effective and efficient delivery of projects. The remuneration is generous and you will be valued.
The team is motivated, driven, expert and customer centric.
To make a confidential enquiry, call Brenda James, National Architecture Specialist on 0274501021 or email email@example.com quoting reference 91825