- Design and deliver projects
- Range of projects include housing, commercial and community
- Collaborative team
Our successful practice has been operating for 30+ years.
This practice value their people and are committed to career development and empowering the team to contribute using their combined talents and creativity. It's all about team success here.
They are a customer centric practice and have a brilliant reputation for delivering the best in design. Of course, this brings referral work in to an already busy practice, creating this additional opportunity to bring your design and project delivery skills onboard.
About the opportunity
We are seeking interest from NZ Registered Architects who have proven ability to lead and deliver large and complex projects across a range of sectors.
- Take the lead in design development
- Assist with overseeing documentation
- Attend design/construction/client meetings
- Project administration/site observation
Applicants need to be:
- NZ Registered Architect
- Demonstrate design development strength on commercial & residential projects
- Run multi-residential projects during detailed design/construction and observation phase
- Possess excellent knowledge of the NZ construction industry processes
There is a strong team of Grads and Technicians to support you in ensuring effective and efficient delivery of projects. The remuneration is generous and you will be valued.
The team is motivated, driven, expert and customer centric.
To make a confidential enquiry, call Gabrielle Allsop, Architecture Recruitment Specialist on 027 550 5515 or email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view our website www.beyond.co.nz for other opportunities