- Design and deliver projects
- Range of projects include residential, multi unit apartments
- Bring your slick technical skills to the table
Our successful practice has been operating for many years and are known as experts in the industry.
This practice value their people and are committed to career development and empowering the team to contribute using their combined talents and creativity. It's all about team success here.
About the opportunity
We are seeking interest from NZ Registered Architects who have proven ability to lead and deliver large and complex projects across a range of sectors and you will also enjoy mentoring members of the team.
- Take the lead in design and technical developments
- Assist with overseeing documentation
- Attend design/construction/client meetings
- Project administration/site observation
Applicants need to be:
- NZ Registered Architect
- Archicad savvy
- Demonstrate design development strength on commercial & multii-level residential projects
- Possess excellent technical knowledge and a full understanding of NZ construction industry processes
There is a strong team of Grads and Technicians to support you in ensuring effective and efficient delivery of projects. The remuneration is generous and you will be valued.
The team is motivated, driven, and passionate about good architecture.
To make a confidential enquiry, call Gabrielle Allsop, National Architecture Recruitment Specialist on 027 550 5515 or email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view our website www.beyond.co.nz for other opportunities