We’re now seeking Project Co-ordinators to join a high profile government organisation here in Wellington.
In this role, you’ll be partnering closely with Project Teams to deliver the critical role of support and coordination services such as documentation, plans and reporting on key projects. Your role will contribute heavily to the performance of the team and any service improvements.
Ideally, you’ll have some experience within the Project Co-ordination environment, or may be a project administrator seeking your next step. Some of the experience we’re looking for would include:
- Organisational skills, especially the ability to multi-task and prioritise, often with tight timeframes
- Experience providing administrative support in a large programme/project environment with a number of team members
- Proven ability to produce written reports and presentation material
- Proven skills in Word, Excel, Visio and MS Project and computer literate in a MS Windows environment
- Huge amounts of initiative and sound judgement
The organisation have a great reputation for internal culture, a track record of career progression plus some great additional benefits which include:
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- Flexible Working Hours
- Healthcare Insurances
- 11 Days Sick Leave
- Long Service Leave
- Eye Examinations and Eye Wear discounts
This Project Co-ordinator opportunity has a salary of $71,000 per year, plus the additional benefits above.
If you’re keen to hear more details about the opportunity and submit your CV, hit Apply now. If you have any questions please contact Chris Kent on email@example.com
REF # 104297