- Project Coordinator
- 2-3 months
We have Project Coordinator contract for 2-3 months starting immediately. You will be working on large Projects/ Programmes of work. You will have IT Project Coordination experience and take responsibility for providing support in the areas of project planning, financials, coordination, and administration.
Key skills required:
- 3+ years of Project Coordinator experience
- Experienced in working on large programmes of work
- Risk Register experience
- Agile working environment experience
- Friendly and flexible approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint capability
- Understanding of Project financials and forecasting
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand and must currently be in NZ to be considered for this role.
Apply now, and send through your CV and cover letter.
Contact Emma Wadsley, Recruitment Specialist on 021 191 9343 or Emma.email@example.com or Verity Bliss on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0211964296
Beyond Recruitment – Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.