Our client in the government sector is seeking a Project Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract with potential to extend till 31 January 2020!
This project is for a system upgrade that supports a number of people in their National Office as well as other regions nation-wide.
You will work with the Project Manager to ensure the delivery of the administrative and governance requirements in relation to project methodology, reporting and financial management.
- Process invoices and accruals
- Drafting Project documentation
- Capturing Lessons Learned
- Support the project team
- Provide secretariat support to the Project Steering Group and any other associated governance groups
- Manage the reporting schedule for the project, ensuring that all team members are aware of timeframes
- Manage the on-boarding process for all new project team member
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Good understanding of project management processes with a developed understanding of the project life cycle, documentation, standards and methodologies
- Understanding of NZ government processes
- Capacity to work under pressure to ensure that critical timeframes are met
- Can work autonomously and a part of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ideally have previous IT project experience
- Financial systems knowledge ideally with Oracle financials
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job # 98992