This is a respected main contractor that focusses on large, complex and challenging projects. With their next project about to commence, they are looking to source a talented project commercial manager/senior QS to play an important role in ensuring the scope is met, variations are captured, and financial performance and claims are tracked accurately for a large $200M+ project based in New Plymouth.
Your key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all contracts meet the legal and commercial standards and agreed benchmarks
- Accurate and detailed forecasting based on a comprehensive working knowledge of the head contract
- Control all commercial, cost control and cash flow activities for the project
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the contract and subcontracts
- Ensure the effective implementation of commercial and financial risk management procedures
Your background consists of the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Experience of working in a Lead/Senior Quantity Surveyor capacity on large commercial projects in NZ over $100m value
- Strong Financial Reporting and Subcontractor management background
- Experience in business and systems improvement for effective commercial control will also be highly regarded
- Clear and effective communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
This role will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the industry's best with a successful main contractor.
Remuneration: $180K - $200K, would consider FIFO 3 days per week for the right candidate with all travel paid for.
For further information, please call on 027 5544064 or send your resume to email@example.com