About the role
A high profile organisation based in Auckland CBD is looking for Project Coordinator to come on board for a twelve (12) month Fixed Term Contract to assist in business critical Business Intelligence / Analytics projects. You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient project and programme coordination to help the successful delivery of the 2020 Financial Year Capital Plan.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quality engagement with Project Manager, team and stakeholders on the assigned projects.
- Actively promote and enhance delivery framework-by coaching PMs on the ICT delivery framework.
- Assist Project Manager to update Delivery checklist for all Projects and support Programme managers to do spot checks on Delivery checklist.
- Ensuring Projects/programmes have appropriate governance forum established
- Provide support to the Project managers by organising travel, meeting, conducting on-boarding and exiting, set up and configuration of vendor, minute taking, assist in getting approvals and support Project management activities.
- Documentation and reporting comply with ICT Delivery and GPO requirements.
- Project library is maintained to ensure all project artefacts are filled correctly and ensure timely retrieval when needed.
- Assist the PM to ensure all projects are recorded accurately and in a timely manner on the SVoC wall from Project initiation through to the Project Handover phase.
- Assist Project managers with creation/maintenance of projects in PM Tool; providing ongoing support to Delivery to ensure efficient use of the tool and accurate data/reports are pulled from it.
- Have an appropriately in-depth understanding of ERP system and PM Tool, enabling to efficiently complete all project coordination responsibilities to provide user support as required to enable Project Managers to deliver their Projects.
Skills & experience required
- 5+ years' Project Coordination experience, including the responsibilities outlined above
- Experience with Project Cordination/Management tools such as Sentient, Microsoft Projects, Dynamics 365 and Notion
- Some experience with Azure DevOps is a bonus
- Some experience in Business Intelligence projects is a bonus
- Must have excellent communication skills and have the legal right to work in NZ
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on Tyler.Hunt@beyond.co.nz for a confidential discussion.
Ref AK 101435
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.