Our large enterprise size client is looking for a Project Coordinator to hit the ground running on a 6 month contract, ASAP!
About the role:
- Knowledgeable on programme / project management methodologies (and qualifications in Project Management Methodology, preferably Prince 2, would be advantageous)
- Project Coordinator role experience (governance, communications and reporting, risks, issues, procurement, document management, etc.)
- Sound understanding of programme / project finance management
- Ability to produce written reports and presentation material.
- 4+ years of Project Coordinator work
- Strong organisational skills, especially the ability to multi-task and prioritise, often with tight timeframes at both operational and strategic levels.
- Prior work on application integrations or system deployments is wanted
- DL & right to work in NZ
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 103237
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.