- Project Coordinator
- ASAP until Dec 2020 with likely extension
About the role
The Project Coordinator is responsible for working with the Project Managers to provide co-ordination Support on a Student management system replacement project.
Skills & experience required
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator
- Ideally have formal training in project management or equivalent (PRINCE2 or PMI)
- 3+ years of direct work experience in Information Technology project coordination capacity
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in project financial management
- Proven experience in creating agendas, minutes, correspondence, documentation, and presentations
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now! Clare Saunders 09 374 0876.
Ref No: 103871
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information