This is a design led commercial interiors turnkey provider that has a strong brand in the market. Leadership is second to none with smart strategic minds, they have unrivalled corporate client relationships with a busy referral network making this business poised for superior growth.
The projects vary between $200K - $5M and clients vary across private sector and they have contracts with public sector agencies This business is in a growth phase and now requires a project coordinator to support PM’s.
As a project coordinator your role will encompass
- Providing administrative support to Project Managers including providing procurement schedules
- Ensuring processing of building consents
- Ensuring OSH policy and documents are maintained and updated where necessary
- Some office administration, account work, and liaising with various consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Any minute taking
- At least 5 years’ experience in a project administration/coordination role in the NZ market with experience gained in a fast-paced construction working environment where the nature of the job has required you to react and proact to changing schedules and priorities
- Strong knowledge and experience of OSH
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Office and exposure to MS Project
- Outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills with ability to switch tasks as and when required to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent problem solver and attention to detail
- Tertiary Construction Qualifications ideal
This is a chance to be part of fantastic team who are steaming ahead with a full workbook into next year.
Package competitive $75K - $90K pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org