We are seeking experienced Project Coordinators to support our Clients’ team in a major change initiative.
Our client is a large government agency and requires multiple Project Coordinators to support the successful delivery of their in-flight change initiatives, through the provision of project coordination and administration duties for projects. You will be working closely with Programme/Project Managers, project teams and the Change Programme Management Office.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing reports, presentations, agendas and minutes
- Identifying and prioritising potential risks and issues
- Monitoring project budget and forecast
- Managing the project plan and following up actions and escalating where necessary
- Providing general support to the project team
- Liaising with internal and external project stakeholders
To be successful in this role, your CV will demonstrate these key skills:
- At least two years’ experience in supporting a Project Manager/Project Team in a large scale project
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project and intermediate knowledge of email software, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Knowledge of Prince2 and Agile methodologies
- Exceptional organisational skills with experience in maintaining project plans and finances
- Effective time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Be flexible and highly adaptable to ever changing priorities
- A clean, current driver’s licence is essential and a willingness to drive the company vehicles if needed
If your resume demonstrates the relevant skills and experience above, please apply now or call Rebecca Berney at Beyond Recruitment on 04 472 2434 for more information, quoting reference WG89195.