- Project Co-ordinator/Junior PM
- Tertiary Sector
- 2-3 days per week – 6 months
About the role
Working in a fast-paced project environment supporting business improvement and processes and operational controls. This will suit a Senior Project Coordinator/Junior PM who is able to drive and manage the improvements, providing structure and reporting of progress against milestones.
Skills & experience required
- Experienced Project Co-ordinator/Junior PM
- Experience supporting Business/Process improvement projects
- Prince 2 or similar
- Strong Ms Suite skills
- Excellent Communication skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.