I am seeking an experienced Project Coordinator for a contract role in Wellington until June 2020.
To be successful for this role you will need the following experience:
- High level of competence (intermediate level or above) using MS Project – capable of developing, understanding and maintaining complex project plans;
- Experience using Visio and Excel to produce visual project plans;
- Sound knowledge of project methodologies (waterfall/agile), practices and tools that have been applied in a variety of complex and large programme environments;
- Strong communication and relationship management skills to work successfully with a wide variety of professionals and effectively influence people to achieve outcomes;
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and organise work and naturally take ownership of critical tasks and deadlines.
If you have all of the above, hit the apply button now, or call Dom on (04) 473 2111 quoting vacancy number 100856