- Accelerate your career in Project Management
- Delivery property solutions in a Public Health environment
- Contract opportunity, with an option for permanent employment.
We are currently sourcing a Project Development Manager on a contract to permanent basis for a public sector client in Lower Hutt. Reporting to the Property and Facilities Manager, you will be based on site and respond to property maintenance problems that arise in an “always on” institutional facility.
This is a growth role for someone wanting to start a career in project coordination/management, benefitting from the mentorship of a passionate leader in the property industry. Problem solvers, multi-taskers, engaging communicators strongly encouraged to apply!
You will have:
- Experience within a problem-solving environment
- Eagerness to learn within the property/project space
- Honesty and integrity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 104404
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz