Our clients is a leading Civil Contractor that is currently looking for two experienced Project Engineers to assist with delivering of a major Auckland Marine Development Project that is about to kick off. In this role you will be responsible for providing technical and commercial support to Project Managers, assist with programming, scheduling, procurement and developing methodologies for the project.
- Prepare and collate quality infromation for submission to the client's Engineer
- Ensure that works are undertaken in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Record any problems and undertake corrective actions
- Undertake procurement activities of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Preparation of sub-contractor payment certificates
- Payments authorization
Key seelction criteria
- 5+ years of construction experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in civil design or construction
- Excellent planning skills and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of MS office suite and AutoCAD
- Experience of workign with cranes and pilling rigs
- Experience in surveying and set out.
If you think you have the skills and epxerience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko on 0274 789 614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 98708