- Project Manager
- Software upgrade
- 6 month contract
About the role
The Project Manager will have experience managing large, complex software upgrades and integration projects. You will be able to manager a high performing team of BA’s, Testers and PM’s during this project. Experience in the Health or related sectors is highly desirable.
Skills and experience required
- 10 + years of Project Management experience
- Health sector software background an advantage
- Ability to lead projects from business case to close out
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with and manage stakeholders
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Strong ability to project manage, schedule, track and execute deliverables
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information