- Project Leadership
- South Auckland Location
- Excellent Remuneration
Our client is seeking to employ an additional Senior Project Manager to manage on of their key projects. This organisation pride themselves in delivering the optimum in quality work for their clients, and they enjoy long-term client relationships and solid repeat business due to their focus on service delivery. This creates a busy forward workload with an ongoing variety of challenging and interesting projects.
Many of the team have been around for years due to the hard working and fun dynamic of the business. Reporting to the Partners, you will be an experienced Project Manager with solid experience in Earthworks, Drainage and Roading. You will be responsible for planning and programming all works, to meet and satisfy the client’s demands and the company’s best interests from inception to completion.
- End-to-end management of the project
- Management of all on-site personnel including contractors
- Delivering all stages of the project on time and on budget
- Managing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with local authorities
- Leading, training and mentoring staff
- Providing management with regular reports and feedback on outcomes and project variances
Skills & Qualifications:
- Civil Engineering Degree or relevant qualification
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Experience leading a successful team & managing on-site personnel
- Earthworks & Drainage Experience essential
- Strong communication skills and a ‘can do attitude’
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this key role then Apply Here or call Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 93758